EzyClean Black Graffiti Remover, 10 litre
Tuff Enough to Work and Yet… a designated non-Dangerous Good product
A really “great all rounder”. Remove graffiti from brick, stone, painted surfaces, metal, polycarbonate…almost anything without doing any damage. Non Dangerous Goods. Non-flammable. A truly remarkable, hard working yet safe to use product.
|Nil odour||Great for confined, unventilated spaces|
|Non DG||pH neutral and conforms to Australian NOHS criteria|
|Non Flammable||Approved for storage and transport under new GHS Codes as Non DG & Non Flammable|
|Great Coverage||5 - 7 m2 per litre|
|Safe for surfaces||EzyClean Black Graffiti Remover will not etch polycarbonate so it is ideal for bus windows, bus/tram stops, atms and sound barriers|
|Ezy as 1 2 3 to apply||Brush On...Agitate...Rinse/Wipe Off|
|Works "wet on wet"||No need to stand around and wait for it to dry, apply more of the product and keep working|
Remarkable EzyClean Black Graffiti Remover…cleaned up the bank without damage
Five Minutes…Job Done Well
All of the products in our EzyCean Graffiti Remover range:
- Use 60% less water in the “rinse off” than our competitors
- Works “Wet On Wet”
- Fully neutralised when rinsed with water
- Put on safety glasses, gloves and relevant PPE.
- Pour some EzyClean Black Graffiti Remover into a bucket and apply the product tot the graffiti with a nylon bristle paint brush. Using the brush, agitate the graffiti (like you would be scribbling on a wall).
- Some inks and aggressive permanent markers may require step 2 to be repeated.
- Keep the graffiti wet with the product, if it dries out, the graffiti remover will not work as quickly or affectively. The Wetter…The Better.
- Always remove graffiti from small areas at a time
- The dissolved graffiti can be removed with either damp cloth on a smooth surface. Rinse off the graffiti on brick concrete masonry surfaces.
- Rinse using either a pressure nozzle, trigger hose or high pressure washer on low pressure
- Always read the safety instructions before using any cleaning product and observe all safe working requirements eg: safety gloves, safety glasses, etc.
- Wear Long Sleeves Do not apply chemical above shoulder height
- Do not blast too close in order to remove the graffiti as it may cause damage to the surface and will possibly only remove a small amount of the graffiti.
- The EzyClean Black Graffiti Remover is used as supplied. Do not dilute.
- Store in a cool dry place
The SDS is available as a download, upon purchase.