As the name says, they are SupaSafe, are not dangerous goods and are non-flammable
SupaSafe EzyWipes, these wipes will remove graffiti tags from all smooth surfaces with the same rapid action and great results as the Graffiti EzyWipes.
|Nil Odour||Ideal for confined areas with little or no ventilation|
|Polycarbonate/Perspex Friendly||The only graffiti removal product that will not etch polycarbonate/Perspex|
|Certified Product||pH neutral and conforms to Australian NOHS Criteria|
|Handy 35 wipe pack||Compact Canister, takes up very little space|
|30mm x 20mm large size wipe||Remove up to 10 tags with 1 wipe|
|Heavy duty locking lid
||Secure and robust|
|Strong non-scratch cloth||Better grip for more efficient graffiti removal without scratching|
|Sealed inner foil liner. The only product in the market in this format||Reduces chemical evaporation by 80% even in the hottest climate
Approved for storage and transport as Non DG & Non Flammable due to the unique packaging
Case Study: 2012. Victorian Buslines
SupaSafe EzyWipes were originally developed for the bus/coach industry. We were required to provide a "wipe" solution that had nil odour, left no damage to the windows (polycarbonate), were able to be used in a non-ventilated environment (bus/coach windows do not open) and had to be fast-acting to meet tight turnaround times. We ticked all the boxes and SupaSafe EzyWipes have helped bus companies since 2012
All of the products in our EzyClean Graffiti Remover range:
- Use 60% less water in the “rinse off” than our competitors
- Works “Wet On Wet”
- Fully neutralised when rinsed with water
- Remove a wipe from the Canister, scrunch it up.
- Using a circular motion, remove graffiti in small areas at a time.
- Continually turn the wipe over to keep the area clean
- After removing the graffiti, immediately clean the surface with a damp cloth
- Wipe off any residue with a dry clean cloth
SupaSafe EzyWipes will remove: ballpoint pen, ink, felt pen, magic marker, crayon & spray can paints from: polycarbonate/Perspex, signs, chairs, whiteboards, walls postal drop boxes, newspaper dispensers, desks, real estate & road signs, control boxes, playground equipment, bus stops, plastic, powder-coat finishes & acrylic.
- Always read the Directions before using any cleaning product and observe all safe working requirements eg: safety gloves, safety glasses, long sleeves etc.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area before use
- Always ensure the foil is closed and the Canister cap is sealed to prevent wipes from drying out
- Store in a cool dry place
- Shelf life, always closed after use, 2 years
The SDS is available as a download, upon purchase.